The privacy and confidentiality of user information is important to Operación Hotelera Antequera S.L. We are committed to the privacy and security of user information.
We may update this policy from time to time, so please check back frequently.
- Identify who is the controller of personal data
- what Regulations apply;
- what personal information we collect about you;
- how we use, disclose and protect your personal information;
- with whom we may disclose your personal information;
- how you can update, manage, export and delete your information;
- how long we keep your personal information;
- what your personal data protection rights are;
- how you can contact us to find out more about our privacy practices.
1.- DATA CONTROLLER
In terms of data protection, Operación Hotelera Antequera shall be considered the Data Controller in relation to the files/processing collected through this website or by any other means such as by telephone, email, in person, on paper through forms, through legal documents, etc., whose identification details are as follows:
- Operación Hotelera Antequera, S.L., CIF: B05377130
- Address: Urbanización Santa Catalina S/N, 29200 Antequera, Málaga
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operación Hotelera Antequera S.L. is committed to protecting the privacy of its clients by complying with current legislation (EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC).
3.- INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
3.1. Personal information for booking a room at the Hotel Antequera Hills
When you make an accommodation booking process, the Hotel Antequera Hills may collect the following information:
- First name
- Your address
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Postal address
- Bank details
- Credit card details
The legal basis for this processing is the execution of the contractual or pre-contractual relationship derived from the service contracted and to manage the booking made by the user.
These data will be kept for the duration of the contractual or pre-contractual relationship derived from the contracting of the service and the management of the reservation requested, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
3.2. Personal information to request information about the event rooms
When you fill in the form to request information about the different event rooms at the Hotel Antequera Hills, we collect the following information:
- First name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Contact time
- Day of the event
The legal basis for this treatment is the execution of the contractual or pre-contractual relationship arising from the contracting of the service and manage the requested reservation.
These data will be kept for the duration of the contractual or pre-contractual relationship derived from the contracting of the service and the management of the requested booking and, once it has been finalised, for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
In order to comply with the obligations of security and protection of people and goods in our facilities, we use video surveillance cameras, which are located in our facilities, are signposted and have data protection information.
The information collected through these cameras are images captured when accessing the facilities of the Hotel Antequera Hills.
The legitimate basis for this processing is the public interest in the protection of persons, property, and facilities.
The images will only be kept for a maximum period of fifteen days. Once this period has expired, they will be automatically deleted. However, the data will remain blocked for the periods determined by the aforementioned regulations, in order to be able to attend to any liabilities that may arise. Once these periods have elapsed, they will be deleted, unless the data subject has authorised their processing for specific purposes for a longer period of time.
The images will only be shared with the State Security Forces and Corps in the event that it is necessary for the fulfilment of the corresponding legal obligations.
Minors may not make use of the services offered through the website without the prior authorisation of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who shall be solely responsible for all acts carried out through the website by the minors in their charge, including the completion of the forms with the personal details of said minors and the ticking, where applicable, of the boxes that accompany them.
The Data Controller informs that user data will be processed for the purpose of providing access to the Hotel Antequera Hills wifi network, based on the contractual relationship between the User and the Data Controller.
These data will be kept for the time necessary to enable the relationship or until the user exercises their rights of opposition, deletion or revocation and will only be communicated to third parties by legal mandate or with the user's consent.
Operación Hotelera Antequera S.L. strives to protect the security of your personal information and your choices for its intended use.
The information we share is stored on a secure server and we use procedures designed to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorised access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure.
Although we will take (and will require our third party providers to take) commercially reasonable security precautions with respect to your personal information collected and stored on the Site, due to the open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that any of your personal information stored on our servers, or transmitted from a user, will be free from unauthorised access, and we disclaim any liability for any theft or loss, unauthorised access or damage, or interception of any data or communication.
7.- OTHER USES
Operación Hotelera Antequera S.L. informs you that the personal data that you provide us with by filling in any electronic registration form that appears on our Web Site, or by means of any consultation, request or contracting of any service or product that you send us by e-mail, telephone or by any other means, including the Web Site, will be processed exclusively by Operación Hotelera Antequera S.L.
By providing us with your personal data, the User, who is responsible for its veracity, consents to the processing of your data for the purposes indicated below:
- Adapting the products and services requested by you to the preferences indicated in your registration form,
- To compile statistics.
- To send you information, commercial, advertising and promotional mailings about our activities and services that may be of interest to you through any of the channels you provide us with (email, SMS, telephone, social networks, etc.).
- When you tick the corresponding box or otherwise expressly consent to receive informative, commercial, advertising and promotional mailings about our activities, products and services that may be of interest to you. At any time, you may oppose the receipt of these commercial communications by e-mail or other means of electronic communication by Operación Hotelera Antequera S.L., by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com, indicating "Unsubscribe from Commercial Communications" in the subject line.
8.- COMMUNICATIONS TO THIRD PARTIES
Your personal data may be communicated to the following third parties:
- State Security Forces and Corps, they will be sent the information strictly necessary for the fulfilment of legal obligations of the Data Controller.
- Providers of services related to the aforementioned purposes that are used by the hotel, always complying with the requirements established by current legislation.
- Our reservation manager: Bookassist/Automatic Netware Ltd in Ireland & bookassist/Softdoc Netware SLU in Spain. For more information about Bookassist, see the information available at Bookassist.org/contact.jsp.
- GAT Gestión de Activos Turísticos S.L. may send commercial communications provided we have your consent to do so.
9.- DURATION OF PROCESSING
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, you do not request its deletion or you object to the processing of your data.
In any case, we will retain your data for as long as we are obliged to do so in compliance with a legal obligation.
10.- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
As the owner of the personal data, you may at any time exercise the following rights:
- Right to withdraw the consentgiven;
- Right of accessto the information we process about you;
- Right to rectifyyour data, in the event that they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right of erasure, when, among other reasons, your data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- Right to object to the processingof your data in certain circumstances, e.g. direct marketing, including profiling;
- Right to restrict processing: you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data in the cases provided for by law. The controller may also restrict processing where the user contests the accuracy of the personal data, for a period of time that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data; or where the user objects to the processing, while it is being verified whether it is appropriate.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to move, copy or transfer the data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format from our database to another database. It is only possible to exercise this right in respect of the data you have provided, where the processing is based on the performance of a contract or on your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- The right to lodge a complaintwith the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
To do so, you must send a written request, indicating the right you are exercising, your name and surname(s), address for notification purposes, together with a copy of your ID card or other valid document proving your identity, addressed to:
Operación Hotelera Antequera S.L.
Address: Urbanización Santa Catalina S/N, 29200 Antequera, Málaga
In particular, we inform you of your right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
11.- CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
We are a rapidly evolving company. We will continue to evaluate this Notice in light of new technologies and services, business practices and the needs of our customers, and we will make changes to this Policy from time to time as necessary. If we make any material changes to this Notice, we will update it here. If the changes are significant, we will notify you by email notification.